Knox County Public Schools increased student comfort, addressed operational issues of mechanical equipment and upgraded HVAC systems. In addition, the new systems were integrated into a common building automation system with web access. All of the improvements have had a positive impact on the district’s energy usage and general fund.
- Electric usage savings = 6,608,311 kWh
- Electric demand savings = 3,474 kW
- Natural gas savings = 109,410 therms
- Energy cost savings = $614,503
- Exceeding guarantee by 22%