- This event has passed.
Engineers Newsletter Live – Controls for Small Rooftop Systems
March 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Recent innovations provide several options to consider for controls in smaller buildings. This ENL will review different packaged rooftop system configurations (single-zone constant-volume, single-zone VAV, changeover bypass, changeover VAV, and multiple-zone VAV with terminal heat) and discuss the advantages and limitations of technology options available to control each system. And we’ll demonstrate how to specify the controls to best meet the needs of the client.
After attending you’ll be able to:
- Understand the HVAC-related needs of typical small building owners
- Identify the different types of rooftop systems available for small buildings
- Recognize the different control approaches available for each system type
- Apply optimized control strategies for small rooftop systems
- Better specify controls for small building systems