The world’s second largest provider of print and multichannel solutions, Quad/Graphics, avoids shutdown of their large volume printing facility thanks to emergency chiller replacement.
- To avoid a shutdown of a magazine press caused by an aged chiller overwhelmed by the summer heat wave.
- High heat and humidity threaten production and paper products, which could cause astronomical costs.
“This customer has had a long-term relationship with Harshaw Trane. Our chiller engineers worked to locate a ‘quick-ship’ chiller replacement. and our team coordinated with the installing contractor to provide a quick delivery and installation of the new unit.” – Joe Sykes, Harshaw Trane Account Executive
- Take advantage of 20-year relationship and service contract with Harshaw Trane.
- Replaced the old chiller in critical time using one found in storage and avoided the extra cost of installing a rental.
- Shutdown avoided.
- New, permanent chiller system installed in record time.
- Extra rental installation costs avoided.
- Printing production proceeded without interruption with no loss of revenue or product.