Clark Memorial Hospital uses Intelligent Services for 24/7 real-time monitoring and control to achieve exceptional patient comfort and significantly reduced energy consumption while easing budget strains.
- Increase comfort and care for patients and staff through upgraded and top-notch 241-hospital bed facility control.
- Aging control infrastructure straining budget and increasing unnecessary energy consumption.
- Realize the Kentucky hospital’s vision of total modernization of facility controls.
- Consolidated new controls for one system management.
Installed Intelligent Services for real-time, modern energy control and monitoring.
- Harshaw Trane successfully acquired a $200,000 grant from the Indiana State Department of Energy to fund the facility enhancements.
- Continued partnership with Harshaw Trane to meet future energy vision and goals.
- Energy cost savings of approximately $57,000 annually, over $500,000 to date.
- Avoided service truck calls worth over $25,000 in operational savings.
- Through Intelligent Services, the hospital controls critical healthcare environments by monitoring temperature and humidity trends in real time.
- Superior healthcare standards achieved through improved comfort throughout treatment, equipment performance, energy savings, and reliability of energy systems.
$57,000 Energy cost savings per year
75% Decline in comfort complaints
“The controls system has worked very well for us. And the energy savings speaks for itself.” – Fred Horlander, retired Clark Memorial Hospital Vice President of Support Services.