COVID-19 has changed the way we all work. Whether you operate one building or several, the need for Connected Service is now critical. Water systems play a major role in the efficiency and health of your HVAC system, especially with warmer weather on its way.
Great news! You don’t need staff on-site every day to do tests, check readings or chemically treat your water.
Cloud-based platforms allow you to remotely stay on top of your water treatment programs with an internet-connected controller using any computer, smart phone or tablet.
- View current sensor readings (conductivity, pH, ORP, PTSA, corrosion, tank level, etc.).
- Make changes to program settings.
- Receive alarm conditions via e-mail or text.
- Manage and sort controllers by account name, account number, physical location and more.
- Store controller configuration reports
Generate site-specific reports that can include:
- Sensor readings
- Relay and alarm on/off activity
- Chemical usage with “days until empty” calculation
- Your company and customer logos with account information
- Zoom chart review for detailed data analysis.
- Automatic e-mailing of reports at user-defined time intervals.
Call 502.499.7000 or reach out to your Account Manager.